1 x DevOps Engineer – Salesforce and MuleSoft – Melbourne, VIC
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Friday, July 16, 2021
Agency / Department
National Disability Insurance Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
This is a hands-on role to design, implement and support DevOps platform and integration solutions, business processes and automation frameworks to support NDIS Salesforce and MuleSoft platforms specifically. This includes consistent and automated building, packaging and testing and deployment of code and applications and the creation and maintenance of Environments.
• Develop, review and maintain CICD principles with key stakeholders
• Develop and implement CICD across the Salesforce and MuleSoft environments
• Prioritise work items and add them to a work queue.
• Build automated scripts, applications and processes.
• Developing the integration solutions as designed by the integration architect.
• Meeting the requirements specified.
• Ensuring that the solution follows integration best practices.
• Work with business consumers to ensure desired business outcomes are reached
• Support, integrate and promote testing capabilities.
• Helping with the design and implementation of the DevOps platform tools.
1. • Gitlab build/deployment pipelines creation, maintenance and monitoring;
2. • Strong experience delivering DevOps solutions using the above tools in specifically in Salesforce (with Salesforce-specific development (changesets, unit test, metadata, etc.) and MuleSoft
3. • Strong experience in using Salesforce CLI for development and build automation.
4. • Solid understanding of the Salesforce Package Development Model
5. • Experience with Salesforce Rest and SOAP APIs to build and manage environments.
6. • DevOps - Understand of DevOps processes and experience in DevOps tools
7. • Programming – High level of competency in Programming, including knowledge of supplementary programming languages such as Python
8. • Version control - Ability to demonstrate knowledge of version controls and its appropriate uses
9. • Greenfield API and Service Management platform build and implementation
Pre-engagement Checks will be undertaken by NDIA and commencement is subject to the Specified Personnel meeting the standard in relation to the Pre-Engagement Check requirements. The Contractor must comply with and ensure ongoing compliance with the Pre-Engagement Checks. NDIA welcome candidates that hold the right to work within Australia