Jobs/2 x Software Developers
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
National Blood Authority
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
1. Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in developing complex .NET MVC applications in C# with extensive experience in using Visual Studio and Entity Framework.
2. Proven experience (minimum 5 years) with SQL/SSMS in developing complex queries, functions and stored procedures with the ability to conduct database troubleshooting and perform maintenance activities.
3. Extensive experience in Agile software development methodologies, Scrum process, Microsoft DevOps framework, Source Control fundamentals using TFVC and the capability to meet timelines at a high standard.
1. Proficiency with Angular or Cordova mobile development and experience with either VS Code, Xcode or Android Studio is highly desirable.
2. Capabilities in developing reporting solutions in SSRS with experience in building and deploying data migration and integration services through SSIS packages are highly desirable.
Must Have current baseline clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate