Jobs/21CeSC097 - Specialist
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Office of the eSafety Commissioner
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
New South Wales
Overview and Responsibilities
The eSafety Commissioner is looking for an innovative and experienced social and digital marketing lead to oversee a small but high performing team in developing and executing social and digital marketing strategy to support the agency’s commitment to the protection of all Australians when it comes to online safety.
1. Deep technical knowledge of social media platforms with experience delivering social campaigns.
2. Demonstrated skills in the development of social and digital content
3. Familiarity with social media management and digital analytic tools
4. Excellent communications skills and an ability to shorten and sharpen messages
5. Understanding of privacy guidelines and legislation relating to data collection and direct marketing
6. Demonstrated ability in embracing and implementing dynamic content including animation and video.
7. Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Digital Marketing and/or extensive experience in a senior social and digital marketing role/s
8. Working knowledge of content management and analytic software such as Meltwater, Hoot Suite, Google Analytics and/or Campaign Monitor
9. Valid Police Check
Possibility to extend for successful candidate. Extensions are at the discretion of eSafety.
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate