3x Dashboard/Report Developers
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, November 1, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Working in collaboration with data experts in the Employment Services Performance and Data Development Branch, the contractors will:
•Build ata dashboards for executive reporting and program analysis, following report specifications provided by business analysts
•Apply departmental data and reporting standards to dashboards to ensure consistency with the data management framework
•Assist in the creation of user guides and standardisation documents for dashboard design and technical development
1. Expert knowledge using data visualisation software to extract and present data
2. Excellent data presentation and communication skills with a strong eye for detail
3. Experience working with large administrative datasets.
4. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a proven ability to work within complex systems and apply creative solutions to achieve program goals.
1. Experience with QlikSense, including building complex measures and set expressions
2. Experience coding in Structured Query Language (SQL) using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
3. Good analytical skills including segmentation, cohort, time series and regression modelling.
Must Have current baseline clearance