Jobs/4 x IT Service Desk Analyst
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$40 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
- Ability to obtain a BASELINE clearance
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Analytical abilities with the ability to obtain accurate conclusions and apply innovative initiatives while contributing to change and business improvement strategies.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
- AEC employees must be Australian citizens.
- Any person who is, and seen to be active in political affairs, and intends to publicly carry on this activity, may compromise the strict neutrality of the AEC and cannot be considered.
- Applicants are required to consent to, undergo, obtain and maintain a character clearance.
- Applicants are required to consent to, undergo, obtain and maintain the security clearance required for this role.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, ITIL and Remote Access platforms are highly desirable
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate