Jobs/868a-2020-21 Senior Change Analyst x2
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Bureau of Meteorology
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Bureau's right to request new responses for position 2 only. We are looking for capable and adaptable organisational change management professional to fill one Senior Change Analyst role supporting a complex and highly visible technology program. Working as part of the change team supporting delivery streams; the roles will be responsible for business and customer readiness and transition to the Bureau's new digital platforms and applications. Experience in digital adoption, websites or portal projects will be highly regarded. *Responses to the Selection Criteria are not required. *No further invitations to participate in this opportunity will be extended to further agencies.
1. Technical Competence
• Demonstrates the right skills and experience, a good understanding of the requirements and works in an agile way.
• Technical competence is also assessed by reviewing the candidates mandatory and desirable skills and experience
2. Experience • Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role • Delivers on intended results and outcomes
3. Capability • Availability and capacity to undertake the role • Ability to develop and contribute to innovative solutions • Candidate demonstrates ability to make decisions, involves others as appropriate, demonstrates ability to resolve issues
4. Cultural fit • How well the candidate will work in the organisation. Candidate's values and behavior are similar to the organisations.
The candidate must hold a baseline security clearance. If the candidate is not security-cleared at the time of application, they must state their agreement to obtain (at Bureau expense) a baseline security clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate