Administrative Support Officer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, September 27, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$50 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Identity team is seeking an experienced Administrative Support Officer. They will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Digital Identity Oversight Authority Lead and are an integral part of the program providing high-level coordination, administrative and operational support.
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality administrative support services, including supporting governance meetings, drafting executive level papers and briefs, recording high quality meeting minutes and following up on actions and decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and maintenance of operational support procedures, the development and management of risks and issues registers, and drafting of status and executive reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally and demonstrate the ability to respond promptly and courteously to stakeholder requests, collate and disseminate relevant information, resolve standard problems and escalate issues when required.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within government.
- Experience working in a policy or operation support area.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 6 months