Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$60 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Profession aims to lift the digital capability of the Australian Public Service (APS) workforce to transform government services. Its objective is to improve the digital expertise of individuals, organisations, and the APS workforce, and to meet digital capability needs to transform government services. The Digital Profession hosts programs, events, and initiatives to uplift capability and provide opportunities for learning and career development of the APS digital workforce. Moving into its next phase, the Digital Profession has an ambitious goal to grow its membership and become the standard of excellence for APS digital professionals. The Digital Profession Team needs an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to start working immediately to help administer the membership process and membership tools. This role would suit a candidate who experience:
- Excellent administration skills, especially in sign up processes, building user profiles and working with data.
- Knowledge and preferably experience in HTML, CSS and mail merge.
- Experience with automated mailing software (for example Mailchimp).
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of the Digital Service Standard and Style Manual.
- Experience of working in agile.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Understanding of accessibility.
- Experience with community or marketing automation platforms.
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 3 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate