AGD-ICT-RFQ-229 - End User Compute Engineer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Thursday, September 23, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Brief Role Description: The Attorney-General’s Department is seeking the services of a proven technically skilled Engineer to deliver various services and support in our desktop environment. We are seeking an Engineer with a proven experience in supporting and managing SOE/MOE, experience with application packaging and support, SCCM, Citrix, Group Policy, general desktop support and contributing to project work. Please see attached detailed role description for more information.
1. Strong experience in the provision of end user compute support services with the ability to handle an interrupt driven environment meeting deadline whilst managing day to day requests.
2. Demonstrated experience in providing End User Compute (SOE/MOE) support and working within a technical support environment.
3. Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory, Citrix Administration/Management, SCCM – O/S & Application packaging and patching, process automation (e.g. PowerShell scripting), Group policy management, familiarization of ISM, Essential 8 mitigations, AD Manager, RSA Management
4. A strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
5. Demonstrated initiative and capacity to be self-directed in combination with working in a geographically spread team and working with staff who reside interstate.
1. Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications including the associated protective security policies and standards.
Must Have current negative vetting level 1 clearancecurrent nv1 clearance
The department may extend for periods up to 30 June 2023