AGD-ICT-RFQ-234 - Delivery Manager
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, October 3, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is seeking the services of a skilled Delivery Manager with demonstrated experience working in an agile development environment and driving an agile culture experience. The Delivery Manager will be responsible for the delivery of key software development projects within the Development and Operations section. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to: - Ensure the delivery teams purpose and objectives are clear - Facilitate Agile ceremonies including daily stand up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review - Remove impediments to the Delivery teams’ progress – including resolving conflicts - Develop and monitor project budget and schedule - Monitor and report on project progress to executive - Manage change requests and their impact on solution design and delivery - Work closely with technical stakeholders such as Architects, Server Engineers, Network Engineers and IT Security to deliver customer centric software application products - Develop a team environment that supports team engagement and high performance in a diverse and distributed team - Maintain a line of continuous and transparent conversation with business areas, facilitating feedback and improvement in order to represent the views of the business to the broader delivery team and ensuring delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose outcome The successful candidate will be working with business and technical project staff who have varied knowledge and experience in an Agile software development environment. Business Analysis skills will be highly regarded
1. Demonstrated experience in delivering software development projects using Agile methodologies with a proven ability to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospective ceremonies.
2. Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk to ensure the successful outcomes of projects.
3. Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills with a proven ability to liaise effectively with a diverse stakeholder groups to ensure delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose product.
4. Experience working in a collaborative team environment especially within multi-disciplinary teams. You share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do attitude and a flexible approach
1. One of more the following are highly desirable:
• Scrum Master Certification
• Prince2 Certification
• Other Agile certifications
2. Business Analysis skills will be highly regarded: Experience leading the development of process and artefacts (such as): • detailed requirements as features and user stories • use case diagrams • flowcharts and business process models • user interface wireframes
Must Have current negative vetting level 1 clearancecurrent nv1 clearance
The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2024