Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Geoscience Australia are seeking two skilled Angular Developers to join their team the Flying Hellfish. The team comprises of nine highly skilled developers, and pride themselves on team culture and ability to deliver digital products to a high standard. The team operate using an agile methodology using NoOps. Responsible for building and maintaining two of Geoscience Australia's highest profile systems Earthquakes@GA and Digital Earth Australia Hotpots.
The services will include but not be limited to:
- Develop robust, efficient and reliable software that others can consume and extend to create scientifically valid digital products that are fit for use by Australian government, industry and public
- Provide highly technical advice to developers and scientists
- Design, implement and negotiate infrastructure and software solutions that traverse the cloud environments
- Create a robust, efficient and scalable digital platforms for Australian Government and industry partners to consume
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement, agility, security, and user engagement
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with Angular.
- Demonstrated experience with source control systems like GIT.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience with Geo-spatial implementations like OpenLayers.
A Police Check will be required
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate