Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources is seeking an experienced developer to join their team
- Experience in delivering projects in a Federal Government environment with proven ability in current best practice techniques such as continuous integration and testing, and agile development.
- Experience in conducting peer code review and testing.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively liaise with business users and development teams together with an ability to mentor other members of the development team.
- Carry out analysis, design and development tasks for web based applications in accordance with the Department’s web UI guidelines and standards.
- Undertake analysis, design, development and other ICT related tasks as directed.
- Conduct testing in accordance with DA policies and procedures to ensure systems are fit-for-purpose and meet agreed business requirements.
- Liaise closely with the other project members to ensure business requirements and system design issues are fully understood and reflected in the system artefacts
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options