Automated Test Analysts
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, June 5, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$105 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The FWO is seeking the services of an Automated Tester to assist with quality assurance testing of our applications and identifying opportunities arising from the test results in a Microsoft centric environment.
- At least 3-5 years experience in automated testing of web, data applications, APIs & Mobile testing.
- Demonstrated diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem solving ability (with specific attention to quality and detail).
- Experience using Azure DevOps (for Pipeline Builds, Releases and Test Plans)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts/information to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple, diverse projects / workloads or priorities simultaneously
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension option