Automated tester (C#)
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, June 14, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department is looking for talented Automated testers (C#) to:
- Develop and maintain complex automated software tests in C#
- Work closely with members of their Agile team including Developers and Testers to understand the functionality under test
- Follow best practice coding techniques and patterns when developing automated tests
- Use an existing custom Selenium test automation framework to script tests
- Work with in an Agile iterative development framework
- Tell us about your C# programming experience?
- Tell us about your experience with API and web test automation?
- Provide some examples of patterns and principals you have used when writing automated tests in C#?
- Provide some examples of when you have used a page object model and why?
- How would you select a test case for automation? What types of tests should and should not be automated?
- How do you feel about working on an existing custom Selenium framework using a MS technology stack?
What do you know about containers and Kubernetes? What are their benefits for test automation practices?
Can you please tell us what your understanding of the SOILD programming techniques is? Please provide an example of when you have implemented SOLID in an application and why?
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
2 option periods of 12 months each: a.1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023 b. 1 July 2023 - 30 June 2024