Azure Cloud Engineer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Defence
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
DXC Analytics are currently seeking a motivated Azure Cloud Engineer with broad technical experience for a major Federal government client. You will be part of a dynamic team working from a Canberra client site. Candidate must be within commuting distance of the ACT, or willing to relocate.
The Cloud Engineer is an experienced, multi-skilled professional, who can work within a small team responsible for delivering reactive and proactive operational support end-to-end in DXC-managed cloud environments.
The Cloud Engineer is motivated to take strong ownership on actions, to find innovative ways to improve the services’ agility and efficiency, and to continuously gain more skills.
- Trained or experienced and certified in Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies and quickly integrate with them for automation service delivery.
- Able to find effective workarounds to product limitations/constraints.
- Team worker with strong ownership and drive.
- Exposure in one or more of the following technical domains is highly desirable but not essential:
- SharePoint Online
- Dynamics 365
- Enterprise Search
- Content Management
- Agile methodology
- ITIL framework
Must have a baseline clearance with the ability to obtain a Negative Vetting 1
One x 12 month extension option