Azure Data Specialist
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Information Services Branch (ISB) of Treasury is seeking experienced Azure Data Specialists to help deliver strategic business transformation. The successful candidate will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of the Azure data stack and be capable of working autonomously to design, implement and maintain data transformation pipelines, data warehouses and analytics platforms.
- Provision and configure cloud infrastructure – Azure based data platform built on Synapse, Data Lake Gen2, Data Factory, Data Bricks and other components of the Azure data platform.
- Automate deployment of data platform components using Powershell, DevOps and Azure Automation.
- Document detailed design and processes for data platform provisioning, pipelines and data stores.
- Design and implement ETL processes to migrate and consolidate existing data sets from both on-premises SQL Server databases and Azure data stores.
- Work with Treasury Database Administration team to establish a mutual understanding of existing Treasury SQL Infrastructure and the Azure data platform.
- Strong team collaboration and working relationship skills.
Must have a baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options