Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio Management Office (PMO) at the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) as a Benefits Manager for a period of three months, with the possibility of an extension.
- Certification and demonstrated benefits management experience within large complex delivery programs.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing benefit management frameworks, benefit management practices, benefit profiles, realisation plans and associated metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate program level benefits and associated metrics to support executive and ministerial narratives.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with teams to provide assurance of risks, issues, costs and dependencies associated with benefits.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching staff in the benefits management process.
- Knowledge of risk and issue management principles and an understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles.
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office to support broader functions as required, including governance, risks and issues, and reporting.
Must have current baseline clearance
3 x 3 months each