Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio Management Office (PMO) at the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) as a Benefits Manager for a period of three months, with the possibility of an extension.
The Benefits Manager is responsible for iterating on a taskforce wide benefits management framework and identifying, measuring, tracking and monitoring program, service and epic level benefits. The role also involves developing and managing processes to support and govern effective benefits enablement and realisation to endure that the programs meet objectives. The Benefits Manager will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Certification and demonstrated benefits management experience within large complex delivery programs.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing benefit management frameworks, benefit management practices, benefit profiles, realisation plans and associated metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate program level benefits and associated metrics to support executive and ministerial narratives.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with teams to provide assurance of risks, issues, costs and dependencies associated with benefits.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching staff in the benefits management process.
- Knowledge of risk and issue management principles and an understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles.
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office to support broader functions as required, including governance, risks and issues, and reporting.
Must have current baseline clearance
3 x 3 months each
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate