Jobs/BI Project Manager
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The department requires Project Managers with Business Analysts skills who have proven experience in coordinating and managing projects that deliver multiple Business Intelligence (BI) analytical reporting products in support of key government priorities. As a member of a dynamic analytical team, you will be responsible for the management of end-to-end projects.
The role involves:
- Undertaking effective planning and coordinating of projects with report developers to successfully deliver multiple BI analytical reporting products
- Identifying and managing stakeholders and developing collaborative working relationships including leading report developers in the delivery of BI analytical reporting products
- Leading the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design of business analytical needs to support report developers.
- Organising and facilitating workshops, information sessions and presentations to business and Executive
- Lead testing, training and implementation activities with report developers to ensure successful sign off and delivery of BI analytical reporting products
- Review and revisit business reporting needs in light of development process and/or business input
- Adapt quickly with flexibility and capacity to changing demands, priorities and direction.
- Other related activities to support the successful delivery of projects as required.
- Proven experience in managing end to end Business Intelligence (BI) analytical reporting projects within tight timeframes.
- Extensive experience in preparing and presenting project updates, progress reports and product delivery to delivery manager, stakeholders and executive.
- Demonstrated experience and skills engaging with multiple stakeholders at different levels, and leading report developers through project lifecycle.
- Experience organising and running workshops/meetings to produce high quality project plans, business requirements, and other artifacts in support of BI analytical reporting projects and delivery.
- Proven experience working within a fast paced environment, alongside different analysis and business intelligence teams.
- Appropriate project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring and delivering BI analytical reporting projects.
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate