BI Project Manager
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The department requires Project Managers with Business Analysts skills who have proven experience in coordinating and managing projects that deliver multiple Business Intelligence (BI) analytical reporting products in support of key government priorities. As a member of a dynamic analytical team, you will be responsible for the management of end-to-end projects.
- Proven experience in managing end to end Business Intelligence (BI) analytical reporting projects within tight timeframes.
- Extensive experience in preparing and presenting project updates, progress reports and product delivery to delivery manager, stakeholders and executive.
- Demonstrated experience and skills engaging with multiple stakeholders at different levels, and leading report developers through project lifecycle.
- Experience organising and running workshops/meetings to produce high quality project plans, business requirements, and other artifacts in support of BI analytical reporting projects and delivery.
- Proven experience working within a fast paced environment, alongside different analysis and business intelligence teams.
- Appropriate project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring and delivering BI analytical reporting projects.
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options