Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Friday, February 14, 2020
New South Wales
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Experience in developing and producing business analysis artefacts including business process documentation, traceability matrices and business cases.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CCBA, CBAP), exposure to design thinking or lean six sigma methods and/or extensive experience in Business Analyst roles (5+ years).
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships, partnerships and networks to anticipate and negotiate changes in client expectations and requirements.
- Experience in planning and facilitating workshops to elicit business requirements, and work with subject matter experts to develop coding environment designs, in line with the enterprise architecture, patterns and practices.
- Experience or exposure to software development lifecycle methodologies and code management best practices.
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, including the ability to establish positive working relationships with the project working group.