Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
New South Wales
This Business Analyst will produce artefacts including tooling rationalisation analysis, business requirement documents, functional specifications as required, business process maps, requirements traceability matrices, user stories and use cases as inputs to a business coding environment design.
- Experience in developing and producing business analysis artefacts including business process documentation, traceability matrices and business cases.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CCBA, CBAP), exposure to design thinking or lean six sigma methods and/or extensive experience in Business Analyst roles (5+ years).
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships, partnerships and networks to anticipate and negotiate changes in client expectations and requirements.
- Experience in planning and facilitating workshops to elicit business requirements, and work with subject matter experts to develop coding environment designs, in line with the enterprise architecture, patterns and practices.
- Experience or exposure to software development lifecycle methodologies and code management best practices.
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, including the ability to establish positive working relationships with the project working group.
**Please refer to our Terms and Condition for more information regarding anticipated rate