Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Parliamentary Services
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Department of Parliamentary Services is looking for an experienced Procurement and Contract Management Systems Analyst to Develop a business case for a department wide Contract Management Solution.
You will work with internal stakeholders to document requirements as follows:
- Working with Procurement teams/ Business / Procurement Champions to translate high-level busines requirements into a detailed product requirement
- Proactively collaborate with various business areas, support, and lead discussions with functional and technical teams
- Develop and share contract management best practices into a business application and processes
- Document a detailed contract management solution requirement and a business case for internal approval process, and
- Provide implementation pathway, including procurement requirements and a detailed analysis of available options
To accomplish this, you will partner with stakeholders in Finance Branch, business areas, key external partners to help define their needs, and translate those needs into system solutions.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst with increasing levels of responsibility
- 5+ years of work experience in Procurement, Accounts Payable implementation or post-production support (preferred; modules like Procurement, Supplier Portal, Account Payable, Receiving, General Ledger, Inventory)
- Knowledge of end-to-end Procure/Source to Pay process, Accruals, Supplier onboarding
- An in-depth understanding of the set-up and architecture of Procurement including workflow management
- Sound Understanding on the Commonwealth Procurement Rules and PGPA Act
- SAP FICO Module / BW / AFO experience and can support additional functional areas (e.g. Procurement, Supply Chain) with an understanding of the full end to end processes is preferred
Must have as a minimum a Baseline Clearance but department would prefer Negative Vetting Level 1 to allow in depth analysis
One x 3 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate