Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, February 17, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Proven background with problem solving, analytical and critical thinking and working as part of a multidisciplinary team and experience with agile practices and digital delivery
- Strong stakeholder management skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships, interpersonal skills and excellent written, documentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in business and/or system analysis in an IT environment.
- Well-developed analytical skills including problem solving.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in leading and facilitating workshops with various stakeholders.
- 2 or more years’ experience as an analyst.
- Technical writing skills and experience in producing specifications and requirements for major projects and IT operations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visio or other design tools
- Proficiency with Job control systems such as Azure DevOps or Jira.