Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The department is seeking a suitably experienced technical business analyst to work on a variety web platform projects.
- Note to sellers - respond with "as per résumé" where it adequately addresses the criterion
- Ability to investigate technical and business problems, elicit and document requirements for solutions to meet business and customer needs.
- Ability to investigate technical and business problems, elicit and document requirements for solutions to meet business and customer needs. Ability to lead and influence stakeholders to determine solution outcomes. Ability to use both subjective and objective data when forming recommendations.
- Ability to lead and manage development vendors to achieve outcomes.
- Understanding of risk management and issues management processes. Experience in Change Management and Release Management process within the context of a large Federal Government department. Experience in coordinating or managing User Acceptance Testing. Understanding of risk management and issues management processes.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Possible six month extension
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate