Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio Management Office (PMO) at the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) as a Program Metrics Business Analyst for a period of six months, with the possibility of an extension.
The Program Metrics Business Analyst is responsible for working with stakeholders across partner agencies to identify the key program metrics that are required for reporting to government on the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio. They will also identify the data sources for the metrics and work with stakeholders to capture and collect the necessary data.
These metrics will range from program success indicators, client experience and take up measures and operational / support metrics.
The role also involves developing and managing processes to support and govern effective benefits enablement and realisation to ensure that the programs meet objectives.
The Program Metrics Business Analyst will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working as a business analyst within large, complex delivery programs
- Demonstrated experience gathering, analysing and documenting data requirements
- Demonstrated experience working with program metrics and data
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills with a proven ability to influence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerBI or other similar business intelligence tools
- Experience with data modelling
- Ability to perform User Acceptance Testing
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate