Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Early Childhood and Child Care Group within the department is required to replace the current ticketing software used by the Child Care Subsidy Help Desk by 1 July 2022. In addition to replacing the current functionality (at a minimum), the Group will also take the opportunity to review its current supporting business processes and practices related to incident and request resolution.
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting, validating and documenting high level and detailed level business requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrated experience in producing high quality Business Analysis related artefacts, including business process maps and modelling.
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Office products including visual mapping tools such as MS Visio.
- Recent experience in projects similar in nature, for example CRM or Call Centre Software will be considered an advantage.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month option.