Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Early Childhood and Child Care Group within the department is required to replace the current ticketing software used by the Child Care Subsidy Help Desk by 1 July 2022. In addition to replacing the current functionality (at a minimum), the Group will also take the opportunity to review its current supporting business processes and practices related to incident and request resolution.
Additionally, the Group will investigate the feasibility of implementing an online digital assistant that would support child care providers to
- find key information on the website, and
- apply for specific programs and initiatives.
The department is rolling out a corporate software solution which has modules that may be suitable for these purposes. The requirements are developed and assessment will be made as to whether fit for purpose. The specified personnel will be responsible for:
- Working with internal stakeholders to elicit requirements and produce a comprehensive requirements document.
- Developing as is and to be process maps.
- Developing a change management plan and supporting activities.
- Providing regular progress reports to the Director and Senior Executives.
- Managing stakeholder engagement.
- Identifying synergies with similar projects and requirements within the department.
- Preparing a business case to seek funding for the software solution.
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting, validating and documenting high level and detailed level business requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrated experience in producing high quality Business Analysis related artefacts, including business process maps and modelling.
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Office products including visual mapping tools such as MS Visio.
- Recent experience in projects similar in nature, for example CRM or Call Centre Software will be considered an advantage.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month option.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate