Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Early Childhood and Child Care Group within the department is required to replace the current ticketing software used by the Child Care Subsidy Help Desk by 1 July 2022. In addition to replacing the current functionality (at a minimum), the Group will also take the opportunity to review its current supporting business processes and practices related to incident and request resolution.
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting, validating and documenting high level and detailed level business requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrated experience in producing high quality Business Analysis related artefacts, including business process maps and modelling.
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Office products including visual mapping tools such as MS Visio.
- Recent experience in projects similar in nature, for example CRM or Call Centre Software will be considered an advantage.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month option.
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate