Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department has established a Business Analysis Centre to improve the quality and timeliness of business analysis related services and products. This position will report to the Director of the Business Analysis Centre and project manager as appropriate.
To be successful in the role you will require a strong work ethic including taking ownership, providing leadership and a high level of productivity.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Business Analyst to support delivery of IT and/or data driven projects.
- Demonstrated proficiency to elicit and manage requirements to address business area needs and objectives; to support acceptance testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, proven ability to liaise effectively with a diverse stakeholder group.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team with excellent organisational skills to work to tight deadlines.
- Familiar with any of the following:
- data analytics, data warehouse or ETL tools;
- implementing solutions in D365;
- Azure integration services and/or MuleSoft enterprise services
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate