Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Defence Housing Australia
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) is seeking a Business Analyst with experienced in finance system implementation and/or financial process redesign and modelling. This position reports to the Technology Business Partner Lead.
- Demonstration of and experience in strong presentation, verbal communication, workshop facilitation and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in finance system implementation and/or financial process redesign and modelling experience.
- Demonstrate proven experience in business analysis, human centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to de-construct problems.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to apply structure business analysis deliverables, tools and techniques such as high level and detailed requirements, map business process, user stories, use cases, conceptualise information and construct visual models.
- Demonstration for and proven experience in requirement gathering and development of acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Demonstrate experience in the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures.
Must have current baseline clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate