Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The business analysts will work with project teams (including project and program managers, business analysts, business stakeholders and SMEs, developers, testers and third party vendor teams) to undertake the following activities:
- Business analysis and business design;
- Requirements elicitation and workshop facilitation;
- Document functional and non-functional business requirements, use cases and scenarios;
- Analyse and map business processes, user pathways and information flows;
- Perform as a conduit between business and the project team;
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities across the program;
- Work effectively in a small, dynamic team environment; and
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops.
- Highly developed communication skills, including prioritisation, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building.
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines and operational procedures.
- Ability to respond to change with flexibility and adaptability.
- Business Analyst Certification
- Experience with BPMN
- Experience with EA Sparx
- Understanding of integration architecture technologies
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate