Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops.
- Highly developed communication skills, including prioritisation, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building.
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines and operational procedures.
- Ability to respond to change with flexibility and adaptability.
- Business Analyst Certification
- Experience with BPMN
- Experience with EA Sparx
- Understanding of integration architecture technologies
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate