Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$123 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Responsibilities will include analysis, design and specification of new and existing IT systems in areas such as procurement, accounts payable, travel and enterprise contract management to maximise DHA’s investment in our TechnologyOne financial management information system. Working closely with the Finance Systems team and other business stakeholders, the successful candidate will ensure whole-of-business outcomes are considered as part of the business requirements gathering and validation process.
- 1. Exceptional communication skills, with a particular focus on workshop facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- 2. Proven experience in business analysis, human-centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems.
- 3. Proven experience in requirement gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- 4. Experience in applying business process re-engineering to business and application processes and procedures.
- 5. A demonstrated ability to apply structured business analysis deliverables and use tools and techniques, such as:
- documenting high-level and detailed requirements,
- mapping current and future state business processes,
- creating user stories and use cases,
- documenting standard operating procedures (SOPs),
- conceptualising information and constructing visual models.
Experience with TechnologyOne is desirable, but not essential.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate