Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$123 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
- 1. Exceptional communication skills, with a particular focus on workshop facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- 2. Proven experience in business analysis, human-centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems.
- 3. Proven experience in requirement gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- 4. Experience in applying business process re-engineering to business and application processes and procedures.
- 5. A demonstrated ability to apply structured business analysis deliverables and use tools and techniques, such as:
- documenting high-level and detailed requirements,
- mapping current and future state business processes,
- creating user stories and use cases,
- documenting standard operating procedures (SOPs),
- conceptualising information and constructing visual models.
Experience with TechnologyOne is desirable, but not essential.
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate