Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
• gathering, analysing, evaluating and documenting business requirements from a variety of sources, in accordance with the ACIC’s governance framework;
• identifying, developing and supporting the development of business cases, capability blueprints and concepts of operations, working with a range of stakeholders to ensure alignment with strategic objectives;
• developing and delivering high quality documentation which may include business process models, business requirements and process design documentation for new and existing systems;
• analysing current business systems and software products to determine approaches that will improve performance and integrity of the interface between system users, the operating system and applications software;
• exploring all possibilities and designing alternatives to address problems and identify solutions;
• facilitating business requirements workshops to enable the development of innovative solutions to highly complex business issues;
• building and maintaining strong relationships with relevant stakeholders to ensure the ACIC’s and partner agencies’ project activities and milestones are achieved;
• working collaboratively as a key partner with project delivery managers, project managers, systems developers and the ACIC’s partners;
• ensuring documentation adheres to the ACIC’s project management methodology and quality standards;
• contributing to the continuous improvement of the ACIC’s project governance framework, System Development Lifecycle framework and Business Analyst Group;
• using well-developed written and verbal communication skills to develop briefings for senior internal and external stakeholders;
• representing your work area at relevant meetings and forums; and
• demonstrating initiative to deliver quality outcomes.
1. Demonstrated experience in the analysis of complex business problems.
2. Demonstrated ability to facilitate the development of business processes to uplift and deliver new capabilities for the ACIC.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of the ACIC operating environment.
Not Applicable for this opportunity
Must Have current negative vetting level 1 clearancecurrent nv1 clearance
Option to extend for up to 12 months