Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, October 18, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$113 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeks experienced Business Analysts to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required.
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two option periods of twelve months each:
- a. 1 Jul 2021 to 30 Jun 2022,
- b. 1 Jul 2022 to 30 Jun 2023