Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, November 23, 2020
New South Wales
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeks experienced Business Analysts to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for Business Analyst to join a multidisciplinary team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required.
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two option periods of twelve months each:
a.1 July 21 to 30 June 22,
b.1 July 22 to 30 June 23