Jobs/Business Analyst/ Document Writer
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
- The successful candidate will document business and functional processes of our financial system (TechnologyOne), identying differences between On-Premises and Cloud instances of the product from a user perspective and create User Guides and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Assists in the development of test cases, assists in identification of risks and issues within the project.
- They will work closely with the Project and Change Managers performing end to end project communications, assisting the Change Manager with implementation of change initiatives.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, with the ability to engage our business and in translating technical jargon
- Demonstrates expertise in creating, writing, and delivering processes, communications, and instructions within the organisation
- Attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Finance systems and/or finance business area
- General understanding of Project, Change Management models and Financial Management systems
- Any experience with TechnologyOne
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate