Jobs/Business Case Support Officers
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
There is an exciting opportunity in Digital Identity for Business Case Support Officers who will have the responsibility for assisting with the development and costing of the proposed business case, providing a range of documentation and cost information aligned to the strategic outcomes of the business case. They will provide subject matter expertise to ensure a holistic solution is costed and suitably supported through 2nd pass level of detail to support the lifecycle of the business case delivery.
- Strong proven skills in business case governance and planning i.e. provide support to the business case writing process.
- Experience providing expert best practice advice to drive consistency in a range of activities, including developing tools and templates.
- Experience drafting and collating financial information relating to the business case (i.e. fixed and variable, CapEx, OpEx and BAU).
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Budgeting, financial and or management accounting experience.
- Project management or delivery management experience in a fluid evolving solution environment applying appropriate methods to deliver outcomes on time and to expectations.
- CPA / CA or similar accounting qualifications. Business or technical degree. Project management or agile delivery method qualification.
- Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate