Jobs/Business Intelligence Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Civil Aviation Safety Authority
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Section Head Business Intelligence and Cloud Data Services
The candidates provided must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate strong skillset and background working with PowerBI, complex data sets and SQL skills.
- Experience in extensive Power BI development and administration experience in a Data Warehouse team- this is an important and key skill for this position
- Experience in data storytelling and analytics are required in equal measure
- Well-developed polished written and exceptional verbal communication skills
- Well-developed deep understanding of data warehouse principals
- Experience with ETL tools including WhereScape Red, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Informatica PowerCenter
- Experience with SAP BusinessObjects report development using Web Intelligence).
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate