Jobs/Capability Transition Document Writer
Agency / Department
Department of Defence
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$75 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The position is embedded within the Air Warfare Centre C4I Capability Management Office (CCMO). The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering documents for the ADF Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) system
The successful candidate will produce documents to support the span of CCMO activities to:
- Deliver the FIC elements for realisation of the interim OFFICIAL: Sensitive operating capability
- Transition from the interim operating capability to a PROTECTED operating capability
- Realise final operating capability.
- The incumbent will report to the CCMO ADF EFB Capability Transition Manager.
- Experience in producing documentation to enable attainment of initial, interim or final operating capability
- Experience in producing Defence capability-related orders, instructions and publications
- Ability to deliver high quality technical or administrative documentation.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under general direction to achieve directed outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to be innovative in applying solutions for the benefit of stakeholders.
- Excellent written skills compliant with Australian Defence Force writing standards.
- Excellent oral communication skills with a focus on stakeholder engagement.
- Military aviation-related experience.
- Contemporary EFB-related experience.
must have a curent NV1 clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate