Jobs/Capability Transition Document Writer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Defence
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$75 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The position is embedded within the Air Warfare Centre C4I Capability Management Office (CCMO). The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering documents for the ADF Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) system
- Experience in producing documentation to enable attainment of initial, interim or final operating capability
- Experience in producing Defence capability-related orders, instructions and publications
- Ability to deliver high quality technical or administrative documentation.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under general direction to achieve directed outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to be innovative in applying solutions for the benefit of stakeholders.
- Excellent written skills compliant with Australian Defence Force writing standards.
- Excellent oral communication skills with a focus on stakeholder engagement.
- Military aviation-related experience.
- Contemporary EFB-related experience.
must have a curent NV1 clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate