Jobs/Capability Transition Manager
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Defence
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$75 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The position is embedded within the Air Warfare Centre C4I Capability Management Office (CCMO). The successful candidate will be responsible for CCMO capability realisation and transition planning for the ADF Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) system.
- Significant experience in the use of contemporary EFBs.
- Knowledge of capability realisation and transition planning methodologies and tools.
- Ability to develop capability realisation and transition plans.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under broad direction to achieve directed outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work and team effectively with service delivery groups and other management personnel.
- Ability to be innovative in applying solutions for the benefit of stakeholders.
- Ability to identify, escalate and manage risks.
- Excellent written skills compliant with Australian Defence Force writing standards.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Military aircrew experience.
- Formal project management qualifications.
must have a current NV1 clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate