Change and Communications Lead
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, March 22, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to join the ACCC’s Working Smarter Program team as a change, engagement and communications specialist.
- Demonstrated experience with the successful implementation of change management (strategy, plans, stakeholder analysis, engagement, communications, training). Agile project/ program experience preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communicating with influence skills - easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels (Exec through to front-line)
- Problem solving mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Experience creating, coordinating, and delivering high quality, plain English communication materials and products, including talking points, speeches, FAQs, blogs, newsletters and content for a range of internal and external platforms and channels.
- Experience in supporting colleagues across the agency in best practice communications and/or stakeholder engagement activities for diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively juggle competing priorities, including proactive and reactive work.
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated communications and/or engagement strategies.
- Ability to track, measure and evaluate the effectiveness of communication and engagement activities.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension option