Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking to engage contractors to deliver change management services for an IT project.
- High level of expertise in delivery of change management
- Experience working for or with the public sector
- The successful candidate will need to be willing to understand the department’s current system landscape, technology platforms and interactions with Whole of Government services and other departments.
- The location of work will be in Canberra, onsite at the department’s offices, as directed by the department. In the event that the Specified Personnel are not ordinarily located in Canberra, options to work remotely will be considered by the department.
- High level verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Potential annual contract extensions
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate