CI/CD DevOps Engineer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, May 15, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity is seeking the services of an experienced Devops engineer
- Demonstrated experience building including automating, supporting and maintaining Azure DevOps functions such as CI/CD and ARM, pipelines, process templates, dashboards and various integration/service hooks with related tools such as ITSM functions in ServiceNow and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience implementing and educating best practice approaches while supporting Azure DevOps support services
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks in a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
- Practical understanding of Domain Driven Design development.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option