Jobs/CI/CD DevOps Engineer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity is seeking the services of an experienced Devops engineer
Supporting development teams by building, maintaining and supporting Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience building including automating, supporting and maintaining Azure DevOps functions such as CI/CD and ARM, pipelines, process templates, dashboards and various integration/service hooks with related tools such as ITSM functions in ServiceNow and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience implementing and educating best practice approaches while supporting Azure DevOps support services
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks in a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
- Practical understanding of Domain Driven Design development.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate