Agency / Department
Australian Electoral Commission
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$125 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Reporting to the M365 Project Manager, the cloud architect will provide guidance and advice in defining the cloud based solution and enterprise architecture for M365 within the AEC. They will have the IT skills and relevant experience in deploying systems to a cloud based platform and will be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. They will be required to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
The M365 Cloud Architect will be required:
- Develop enterprise level cloud platform architectures for MS Azure and M365.
- Develop high level solution architectures and deployment roadmap for cloud-based systems.
- Provide detailed target architecture guidance.
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure that the enterprise and system solutions maintain adherence to whole-of-government standards.
- Provide technical guidance and input into the design and build of cloud based systems.
- Liaise with a cross-functional teams including business owners, project managers, business analysts, developers, enterprise architects & testers to produce solutions in accordance with stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
- Liaise with AEC ICT Executive to ensure alignment to target architectures and technology.
- Promote key enterprise architecture principles as applicable to cloud platforms.
- Promote and provide assistance to ensure solutions align with the DTA’s Digital Service Standard.
- Be strategic, a leader and influencer.
This is a part time/as required role to augment the AECs project team in the deployment of M365 to a cloud based platform.
- Demonstrated knowledge and capability required to craft cloud solutions to meet and exceed the requirements of the organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying M365 in a cloud environment for Commonwealth Government.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate