Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment are seeking Microsoft 365 Digital engineers who specialise in Power Platform (including Dynamics 365 online) and Hybrid Exchange. It is also expected the candidates have multiple years of experience managing a troubleshooting in Microsoft 365 services.
The Microsoft 365 Engineers must have a background in design of Microsoft 365 services in a single tenant multi agency environment; this includes design documentation, requirements gathering, security controls, data compliance, integration with existing on-premises systems and cloud services.
Microsoft Power platform services: Ability to design and maintain Power Platform services such as Power Automate, Power Platforms, Dynamics 365, Power BI. There would be an expectation that the engineer can provide operational guidance to developers (as required) of how Power Platforms components are able to interconnect to Microsoft 365 and Azure, to ensure proper uptake of services and current standards are used for the platform.
The individual must have an understanding on Dynamics 365 Online and integrations into other M365 and Azure services via common connection and API methods. Microsoft Exchange services: must have experience in complex Exchange Hybrid Exchange environments including upgrading on-premises components from older Exchange revisions to Exchange 2019 whilst in Hybrid configuration. It is expected the individual has a strong background in supporting Exchange and associated components including mail flow, email security, information marking, associated identity management workflows.
The candidate must have excellent document writing skills and ability to translate project technical requirements and platform architecture and governance into written design and operational procedures.
#Note this is not a Dynamics 365 developer position, it is aimed at standing up the underlying platforms, processes and supporting the developer and architecture communities.
- The candidate will have proven experience in design, implementation and support of Power Platform environments and all associated sub services and/or Microsoft Exchange Hybrid within an enterprise setup.
- The candidate will have proven experience in Microsoft API’s, modules within an organization for the use of maintenance and automation of Microsoft 365 services.
- The candidate will have experience in supporting and maintaining Microsoft 365 within a complex organization.
- Will have the proven ability to produce high quality design and operational documentation.
- Experience in a Federal government department and understanding of policies, frameworks and security controls.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Microsoft 365 in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with team members and client stakeholders.
- Is able to critique design and operational documentation to ensure a high quality standard.
Ability to obtain Negative Vetting 1
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate