Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment are seeking Microsoft 365 Digital engineers who specialise in Power Platform (including Dynamics 365 online) and Hybrid Exchange. It is also expected the candidates have multiple years of experience managing a troubleshooting in Microsoft 365 services.
- The candidate will have proven experience in design, implementation and support of Power Platform environments and all associated sub services and/or Microsoft Exchange Hybrid within an enterprise setup.
- The candidate will have proven experience in Microsoft API’s, modules within an organization for the use of maintenance and automation of Microsoft 365 services.
- The candidate will have experience in supporting and maintaining Microsoft 365 within a complex organization.
- Will have the proven ability to produce high quality design and operational documentation.
- Experience in a Federal government department and understanding of policies, frameworks and security controls.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Microsoft 365 in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with team members and client stakeholders.
- Is able to critique design and operational documentation to ensure a high quality standard.
Ability to obtain Negative Vetting 1
Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate