Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$125 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
- Working within both the Cloud Capability Program and departmental projects to identify and implement the optimal cloud-based solutions.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based applications.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with departmental technical and security guidelines.
- Deploying and servicing cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employing problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before problems arise
- Lead and develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing and documenting cloud based architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture
- Demonstrated track record of applications or infrastructure technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate