Communications and Engagement Officer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, December 12, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The DTA is seeking a communications and engagement officer to support a range of stakeholder engagement activities for the DTA’s Digital and Strategic Sourcing branches.
The successful candidate will be a strong written and visual communicator capable of translating complex concepts into simple language and using modern content design techniques to communicate through a range of mediums. You will support the delivery of a unified communications strategy by proactively working with a variety of teams across the DTA to identify and address their engagement needs. You will also support the delivery of DTA events and other engagement activities.
- Strong content and graphic design skills and demonstrated understanding of modern communication trends and techniques.
- Proven ability to identify user needs and demonstrate how content and engagement decisions support these needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience translating complicated and technical information into formats that are easy to understand.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and productively engage with a broad variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary environment, be flexible and participate in all levels of project delivery.
- Knowledge of the Digital Design Standard, the Service Design and Delivery Process and the Content Guide
- Understanding of information architecture
- Event management experience
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 6 month extension