Jobs/Communications and Media Manager
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to join the myGov and Digital Identity team as a strategic communications, media and engagement specialist.
We are looking for a driven and talented professional who is an exemplary communicator, has a strong track record of achieving results, who can quickly build effective working relationships, and respond well to emerging priorities.
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated communications, media strategies and/or engagement strategies.
- Experience coordinating and delivering high quality, plain English communication materials and products, including media releases, talking points, speeches, FAQs, blogs, newsletters and content for a range of internal and external platforms and channels.
- Ability to provide strategic advice on communications, media and engagement strategies, channels, methods and risks and mitigations.
- Experience in supporting colleagues across the agency in best practice communications, media and/or stakeholder engagement activities for diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively juggle competing priorities, including proactive and reactive work.
- Ability to take a mentoring and coaching approach to upskill agency staff in the application of effective communications, media and/or engagement strategies.
- Experience in media management.
- Ability to track, measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the Divisions communication, media and engagement activities.
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate