Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Communications manager will be responsible for:
- Managing cross agency and cross jurisdictional communications activities in support of Digital Identity, including chairing the communications working group, and reporting to the Program Board and other Executives regularly.
- Managing the response to day to day communications issues across the program (e.g. media inquiries).
- Developing supporting communications artefact and materials across the broader team functions.
- Working closely with our contracted service provider to ensure efficient delivery of high quality fit for purpose outputs, including the development of an integrated communication strategy.
- Approximately 5 years experience in developing practical and implementable communications and engagement plans for government agencies
- Knowledge of the DTA, its functions, operating environment and responsibilities for digital transformation.
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth's Digital Identity program.
Cultural Fit including:
- Proactive, driven
- Outcomes focused
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative and constructive culture
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate