Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, July 12, 2021
Australian Capital Territory,New South Wales,Queensland,Victoria,Offsite
Agency / Department
Australian Trade and Investment Commission
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Austrade has commenced an exciting, multi-year digital transformation program. The Digital Strategy and Architecture division is seeking a Content Analyst to help re-structure internally focused web-based content to be released on our new intranet.
• Map existing content to high level information architecture
• Analyse and develop detailed information architectures for topic areas
• Define metadata and taxonomies for content types
• Contribute to and update the content strategy for Austrade’s internal content
• Map existing content to new pages
• Work with Subject Matter Experts to gather, analyse and translate technical information for required documents
• Capture Business and user content requirements
1. Experience as a content analyst or equivalent (min 3 years).
2. Experience with developing information architecture.
3. Deep understanding of content types, metadata and taxonomies.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with SMEs and other internal stakeholders.
5. Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design environment and agile ways of working, as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
6. Experience in writing content for the web.
1. Experience working to DTA content guidelines.
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance