Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, April 27, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Extensive experience as a content designer, with knowledge of content design principles and the ability to create content that is accessible, inclusive and readable across different channels and devices
- Experience in collaborating with senior stakeholders, other content practitioners and in multidisciplinary teams to build relationships, solve problems and improve the user experience
- A user-centred focus with the ability to advocate for users within the team and with subject matter experts, analyse user research and make recommendations for creating and iterating content
- The ability to deliver content in Agile, including a flexible approach and the willingness to take risks and iterate in response to early feedback
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Knowledge of the methodology used by the DTA.
- Familiarity with the content community within DTA and the APS.
- Knowledge of the sixth edition of the Style manual for authors, editors and printers, and/or familiarity with the requirements of a comprehensive and contemporary style manual.
- Experience in editing.
- Experience in Drupal/GovCMS and Google Analytics.