Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Delivery & Operations Division is responsible for setting the strategic direction of the whole of government level to accelerate the transformation of government services.
A content designer is required for the Content team delivering the myGov beta site. The role requires an experienced content designer or creator who is passionate about meeting user needs and delivering simple, clear and fast messaging through a whole of government lens.
The role requires active participation in uniting various government services to identify the right audience and bring together services as a single source of truth through factual and informative content development.
- Experience updating, managing and maintaining website content
- Experience performing content audits, plans and reviews including the development of information architecture
- Ability to create content design hypotheses to improve the services and work with multidisciplinary teams
- Develop and implement content governance processes including content audits
- Develop and iterate content user stories and measure the success of content in meeting user needs.
- Ability to work remotely and facilitate workshops through virtual tools (MURAL, MIRO, etc.)
- Able to ensure the delivery of content that meets our editorial standards (the COntent Guide) and accessibility standards (WCAG2.1 AA)
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 12 months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate