Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Digital Delivery & Operations Division is responsible for setting the strategic direction of the whole of government level to accelerate the transformation of government services.
A content designer is required for the Content team delivering the myGov beta site. The role requires an experienced content designer or creator who is passionate about meeting user needs and delivering simple, clear and fast messaging through a whole of government lens.
The role requires active participation in uniting various government services to identify the right audience and bring together services as a single source of truth through factual and informative content development.
The Content Designer will:
- Develop content for usable, successful, and user-focused services.
- Work closely with topic experts and stakeholders to create and iterate content following agile delivery processes.
- Confidently explain your content-design decisions and rationale and encourage and expect feedback from your team.
- Actively manage and prioritise your work within the team and with clients. Identify user needs and demonstrate how content decisions support these needs.
- Create content-design hypotheses to improve the service, and work with the team to run design experiments and test your content.
- Experience updating, managing and maintaining website content
- Experience performing content audits, plans and reviews including the development of information architecture
- Ability to create content design hypotheses to improve the services and work with multidisciplinary teams
- Develop and implement content governance processes including content audits
- Develop and iterate content user stories and measure the success of content in meeting user needs.
- Ability to work remotely and facilitate workshops through virtual tools (MURAL, MIRO, etc.)
- Able to ensure the delivery of content that meets our editorial standards (the COntent Guide) and accessibility standards (WCAG2.1 AA)
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 12 months
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate