Jobs/Content Developer and Website Designer
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment invites Sellers to provide strategic design and content development services for the Apprenticeships Data Management System (ADMS) project. A key deliverable being the development of the project’s identity and vision statement.
The Department requires the successful Seller to build a website that will provide external stakeholders to enable them to:
- get an overview of the ADMS project
- access key ADMS project artefacts such as Terms of Reference, Project Structure
- access updates on the project through artefacts such as the Project Newsletter
- easily contact and provide the feedback team with projects
- view key major upcoming project events
- Proven experience in providing similar services to projects or Australian Government departments.
- Demonstrated ability delivering projects of this nature and scope within tight timeframes.
- Technical expertise in website design.
- Demonstrated experience engaging with organisations and/ or major projects to develop an agreed vision.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate