Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The DTA is looking for an AGSVA cleared contract manager to join their team
- Undertake a diverse range of activities in the implementation of new or updated ICT WoAG arrangements, in accordance with the strategic objectives of the Division and boarder Agency priorities.
- Contribute to the development and management of governance arrangements for WoAG sourcing processes, including the development of, and operation of new and updated arrangements.
- Assist in the development of project implementation and related activities.
- Collaborate, consult and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders within the DTA, and across the public and private sectors.
- Undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Provide timely and expert procurement and contract management advice to stakeholders.
- Assist in contract negotiations and management as necessary.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Commonwealth’s ICT sourcing practices and contract management.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills, with the ability to provide sound advice on a range of complex issues.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide timely, considered and accurate advice to a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate mutually productive working relationships.
- Adaptable and resilient with the ability to multi-task and prioritise delivery of outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate